Data protection policy
The Management / Governing Body of KHATNANI, S.L. (hereinafter, the data controller), assumes the maximum responsibility and commitment to the establishment, implementation and maintenance of this Data Protection Policy, guaranteeing the continuous improvement of the data controller with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (DOUE L 119/1, 04-05-2016), and the Spanish regulations on the protection of personal data (Organic Law, legislation specific sector and its implementing regulations).
The Data Protection Policy of KHATNANI, S.L. It rests on the principle of proactive responsibility, according to which the data controller is responsible for compliance with the regulatory and jurisprudential framework that governs said Policy, and is capable of demonstrating it before the competent control authorities.
In this sense, the data controller will be governed by the following principles that must serve all its staff as a guide and frame of reference in the processing of personal data:
- Data protection by design: the data controller will apply, both at the time of determining the means of processing and at the time of the processing itself, appropriate technical and organizational measures, such as pseudonymization, designed to effectively apply the principles of data protection, such as data minimization, and integrate the necessary guarantees in the treatment.
- Protection of data by default: the data controller will apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to guarantee that, by default, only the personal data that is necessary for each of the specific purposes of the treatment are processed.
- Data protection in the life cycle of the information: the measures that guarantee the protection of personal data will be applicable during the complete cycle of the life of the information.
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: personal data will be processed lawfully, loyally and transparently in relation to the interested party.
- Limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
- Data minimization: personal data will be adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Accuracy: the personal data will be exact and, if necessary, updated; All reasonable steps will be taken to promptly delete or rectify personal data that is inaccurate with respect to the purposes for which it is processed.
- Limitation of the retention period: the personal data will be kept in a way that allows the identification of the interested parties for no longer than is necessary for the purposes of the processing of the personal data.
- Integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against loss, destruction or accidental damage, through the application of technical measures or appropriate organisations.
- Information and training: one of the keys to guaranteeing the protection of personal data is the training and information that is provided to the personnel involved in their processing. During the life cycle of the information, all personnel with access to the data will be suitably trained and informed about their obligations in relation to compliance with data protection regulations.
The Data Protection Policy of KHATNANI, S.L. it is communicated to all the personnel of the data controller and made available to all interested parties.
Consequently, this Data Protection Policy involves all the staff of the person responsible for the treatment, who must know it and assume it, considering it as their own, each member being responsible for applying it and verifying the data protection regulations applicable to their activity. , as well as identify and provide the improvement opportunities it deems appropriate with the aim of achieving excellence in relation to compliance.
This Policy will be reviewed by the Management / Governing Body of KHATNANI, S.L., as many times as deemed necessary, to adapt, at all times, to the current provisions regarding the protection of personal data.